To return an item:
- Request an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number for the merchandise you wish to return. All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RGA number and be in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered and unchanged from its original state. Any merchandise returned that does not meet these criteria may be subjected to an additional handling fee or refusal.
- Pack the parts carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Always use a sturdy shipping carton to ship the parts back. Print your RGA number on the outside of the shipping carton. Please do not write on, use tape, or affix shipping labels to the product package itself, because we must return it to stock and we can’t sell a box that is defaced.
- We need the invoice number or, better yet, a copy of the original invoice showing when the part was purchased. Please include this information with the merchandise you’re returning.
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a valid warranty issue:
- Any part that (in our opinion) was used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly
- Custom-ordered or personalized products
- Hazardous materials (i.e. batteries, paint, etc.)
- Videos, software, or other copyrighted material, after they have been opened
- Wheels and/or tires, after they have been mounted
- Nitrous, racing fuel that has been pumped into a container, pre-packaged racing fuel that has been opened or any bulk lubricant that we have pumped into a container.
- Clothing that has been worn
- Items missing the package or missing items
Keep in Mind:
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Items that exceed the time limit or show evidence of use will be charged a Restocking/Handling Fee
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.